Breathtaking scenery of the majestic Rocky Mountains will serve as the backdrop for AHFA's Annual Meeting of CEOs and company presidents at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. The legendary property radiates a blend of rustic charm, abundant natural beauty, outstanding hospitality and sophisticated guest services.
Top executives are invited to the three-day business meeting that includes a variety of guest speakers plus social activities. Highlights of the program include:
- Global Economics Report and Outlook for 2022 and Beyond
- Cybersecurity Protection - How to Avoid a Breach that Claims Your Company's Assets
- Boardroom Diversity - Female Directors on Profitability, Productivity and Workforce Engagement
- Retail Trends Update Following the Challenges of COVID-19
- Championship Golf Courses, Guided Horseback Riding and Outdoor Sports
In conjunction with the meeting, the AHFA Board of Directors will convene on Thursday, November 11, from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Members may reserve discounted accommodations until October 20 by phone at 1-855-634-7711 and referring to the American Home Furnishings Alliance Annual Meeting, or click Book Online in the right column.
Questions? Please contact Jackie Hirschhaut at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 881-1016.