The 2023 Summit will take place from August 9-10 at The Conference Center at Guilford Technical Community College in Colfax, North Carolina. The event will provide valuable insight on topics such as compliance requirements of the new mandatory stability standard, updates on PFAS legislation, new product labeling guidance and more. Please be advised that there is no longer a single-day registration option like in previous years.
Click HERE to download a detailed conference agenda.
NOTE: This is a members-only event. If you wish to attend and your company is not an AHFA member, please contact Mike Padjen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for membership information.
Accommodations are available at a wide range of hotels in the area. The following locations are all located off of Eastchester Drive (Highway 68) and are within 10 minutes of both the Piedmont Triad International Airport and The Conference Center at GTCC.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Greensboro Airport (Hickory Branch Road)
- Residence Inn Greensboro Airport (Thorndike Road)
- Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport (Thorndike Road)
- Courtyard by Marriott Greensboro Airport (National Service Road)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton (Centreport Drive)
Please contact Pat Bowling (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the 2023 Summit.